Scale Insect Forum opens

Francesco Porcelli porcelli at AGR.UNIBA.IT
Fri Jan 8 15:05:25 CST 1999

Dear Colleague,
During the VIII International Symposium on Scale Insect Studies held in
Wye,  UK, in September 1998, colleagues proposed establishing a Web-site =
on
the Internet [in order] to enhance communication among students of the
group.
While indicating the significant role of  "The Scale" Newsletter, it was
suggested that an Internet site might reach a wider range of colleagues i=
other areas of Natural History and Applied Biology and provide informatio=
in a more timely manner.
We have established the suggested web site and are pleased to inform you
that the "Scale Insect Forum" is available on the Internet at
http://193.204.185.103/scaleinfo/scale.htm
You are invited to enter the new site.   We would appreciate receiving an=
comments and suggestions that you may have.
They can be sent to: scaleinfo at iea8.agraria.uniba.it.

Francesco Porcelli and Yair Ben-Dov

Francesco Porcelli
Istituto di Entomologia Agraria,