historical biogeography: practical request

Thomas Schlemmermeyer termites at USP.BR
Wed Jan 13 23:22:58 CST 1999

....if there is anything in the web about wet/dry-cycles in
the southern hemisphere I would appreciate it as well!

      Thomas

On (    Wed, 13 Jan 1999 17:10:10 -0800), Gayle Hansen
<gayle.hansen at HMSC.ORST.EDU> wrote:

>Taxacom members:
>
>The historical biogeography WEB pages showing plate tectonics are
>wonderful.  However, I wonder if there are comparable WEB pages for the
>different glaciations and their extent.  I am particularly interested in
>Alaska and the northern hemisphere.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Gayle Hansen
>Hatfield Marine Science Ctr.
>Newport, Oregon

Thomas Schlemmermeyer
Museu de Zoologia, Universidade de Sco Paulo
Caixa Postal 42694
CEP 04299-970
Sco Paulo, SP, Brasil