editorial addresses

Thu Jan 14 05:57:26 CST 1999

I need addresses for the editors of three botanical journals
but have no access to anywhere where I can look them up.
I had the addresses two years ago when I was in Cuernavaca,
Mexico, but lost them in my return to the US. I am hoping
someone can help. E-mail addresses would be wonderful, but
gastropod addresses would suffice.

1) Acta Botanica Indica

2) I forget the name, but a journal published in Zimbabwe or
some neighboring country, with a one-word name beginning
with "K."

3) A botanical journal published in the English language in
St. Petersburg (Russia, not Florida).

Thank you very kindly.

Joe

--
Dr. Joseph E. Laferriere
"Computito ergo sum ...  I link therefore I am."