spam, hoaxes, chain letters, etc. (fwd)

Gianluca Polgar polgar at ALFANET.IT
Wed Jan 27 05:56:02 CST 1999

I openly apologize for my attack to the co-owner of the taxacom list.
The liks below convinced me that chain letter is a hoax.
Nonetheless, he could have informed the list of the proved falsity of the
chain letter before comunicating the setting of Mr Monroe to NOMAIL to
Taxacom.
I hope he will excuse my gullibility...

Gianluca Polgar

>I personally firmly disagree with the behaviour of the co-owner of the
taxacom >list.
>Date:         Tue, 26 Jan 1999 14:46:28 -0800
>Sender:       Biological Systematics Discussion List
<TAXACOM at CMSA.BERKELEY.EDU>
>From:         Peter Rauch <anamaria at GRINNELL.BERKELEY.EDU>
>Subject:      spam, hoaxes, chain letters, etc. (fwd)
>To:           Multiple recipients of list TAXACOM <TAXACOM at CMSA.BERKELEY.EDU>
>
>Denise provides a couple more useful resources for investigating spam,
>hoaxes, etc.
>Peter

Gianluca Polgar
Via Giuseppe Andreoli,2