List of fungal names

Peter Rauch anamaria at GRINNELL.BERKELEY.EDU
Mon May 3 12:22:02 CDT 1999

Shall we raise the discussion thread, once again, on how things are
going with respect to dealing with this issue of "downloading copies" of
name authority lists vis a vis creating a world-level name authority
server (with all the "opinions", variants, computational difficulties,
dust bears and other problems that various folks have identified as
getting in the way of carrying out such a tour de force)?

Or, shall we just borrow those lists, and get on with curating the
respective collections?

Peter