downloadable lists? (was Re: List of fungal names)

Regis Courtecuisse rcourtec at PHARE.UNIV-LILLE2.FR
Tue May 4 14:29:43 CDT 1999

Dear colleagues,

    I forward below a message I sent some weeks ago to DELTA-L list, afte=
r a
request by Erik Westlin :
> Are there any freely available mushroom databases
> on the net?
>
> - Erik

    This question was a bit different from the one by Mary Barkworth, mai=
nly
concerning the downloadability of databases. Anyway, my annoucement could=
 be of
interest to those involved in databasing and indexing of [fungal] names.
    Of course, the project is involving our national Soci=E9t=E9 Mycologi=
que de
France and its files, as Jacques Melot refered to in another message, wil=
l be
part of MYCOGLOB.
    With best regards and greetings.

    R=E9gis