Information about Fish Collections

Stuart G. Poss sgposs at SEAHORSE.IMS.USM.EDU
Sat May 22 09:14:31 CDT 1999

You can find a list of fish collections at the following URL maintained
for the American Society of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists.

http://www.ims.usm.edu/~musweb/asih_codes.cgi

I would be interested to learn of a similar database for mollusc
collections.

Stuart G. Poss                       E-mail: sgposs at seahorse.ims.usm.edu
Senior Research Scientist & Curator  Tel: (228)872-4238
Gulf Coast Research Laboratory       FAX: (228)872-4204
P.O. Box 7000
Ocean Springs, MS  39566-7000