MacClade

Matt Buys PLBMHB at PUKNET.PUK.AC.ZA
Wed May 12 08:00:53 CDT 1999

Dear All

I've been having persistent problems getting response to my queries
about purchasing MacClade from the Sinauer International reps in London,
i.e. W. H. Freeman at Macmillan Press, but was excited to see that
Amazon.com (USA) listed the product.  However, I've just received notice
from Amazon.Com that MacClade is not available at this time from the
suppliers.  I've checked the Sinauer web page and MacClade is still
listed there.  So, what's going on?

Yours

M.

Dr. Matt H. Buys
Curator: A.P. Goossens Herbarium
School for Environmental Sciences & Development
Potchefstroom University for CHE
Private Bag X6001, Potchefstroom, 2520
South Africa
Tel: (0)18 2992507