Presentation

Francisco Perez Raya frperez at PLATON.UGR.ES
Wed May 26 10:12:21 CDT 1999

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BEA760.3E2406C0

DEAR ALL,

MY NAME IS FRANCISCO PEREZ RAYA, AND I'M A DOCTOR IN PHARMACY AND =
PROFESSOR OF BOTANICS AT THE GRANADA UNIVERSITY.

I'M WORKING FOR 25 YEARS ON THE FLORA OF OCCIDENTAL EUROPE, AND I GUESS =
I'M KNOWLEDGEABLE ENOUGH AS TO BE AT YOUR SERVICE IN ANY DOUBT OR MATTER =
RELATED WITH MY INVESTIGATIONS.

I TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO INFORM YOU I'M BUILDING AN IMAGE BANK ABOUT =
IBERIAN FLORA (SPAIN AND PORTUGAL), IN WHICH A GOOD NUMBER OF ENDEMISMS =
(ABOVE ALL FROM SIERRA NEVADA MOUNTAINS AND SOUTHERN SPAIN) ARE =
INCLUDED.

GOT READY 2 CD-ROOMS WITH A TOTAL OF 800 GOOD QUALITY IMAGES IN TIFF =
FORMAT, WITH A SIZE OF 800X600 AND RESOLUTION OF 300DPI.

MI IDEA IS TO EXCHANGE THESE CDS FOR OTHER OF SIMILAR CHARACTERISTICS, =
OR WELL TO EXCHANGE THEM WITH A DEAL BETWEEN THE INTERESTED PERSONS AND =
ME. IF INTERESTED, PLEASE E-MAIL.

THE PHOTOGRAPHS ARE OF GOOD QUALITY AND I CONSIDER THEM INTERESTING FOR =
EDUCATIVE, BOTANICAL AND PROFESSIONAL PURPOSES...

SHOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW SOME EXAMPLES, PLEASE VISIT THIS ADDRESS: =
www.arrakis.es/~jahita/

Dr.Francisco P=E9rez Raya
Dpto. de Biolog=EDa Vegetal (Bot=E1nica).Univ.Granada. (Spain).
Tfno.:+34958243915   Fax:+34958243912
frperez at platon.ugr.es    www.arrakis.es/~jahita/

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BEA760.3E2406C0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2><FONT face=3D"Courier New" size=3D2>
<P>DEAR ALL,</P>
<P>MY NAME IS FRANCISCO PEREZ RAYA, AND I'M A DOCTOR IN PHARMACY AND =
PROFESSOR=20
OF BOTANICS AT THE GRANADA UNIVERSITY.</P>
<P>I'M WORKING FOR 25 YEARS ON THE FLORA OF OCCIDENTAL EUROPE, AND I =
GUESS I'M=20
KNOWLEDGEABLE ENOUGH AS TO BE AT YOUR SERVICE IN ANY DOUBT OR MATTER =
RELATED=20
WITH MY INVESTIGATIONS.</P>
<P>I TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO INFORM YOU I'M BUILDING AN IMAGE BANK ABOUT =
IBERIAN=20
FLORA (SPAIN AND PORTUGAL), IN WHICH A GOOD NUMBER OF ENDEMISMS (ABOVE =
ALL FROM=20
SIERRA NEVADA MOUNTAINS AND SOUTHERN SPAIN) ARE INCLUDED.</P>
<P>GOT READY 2 CD-ROOMS WITH A TOTAL OF 800 GOOD QUALITY IMAGES IN TIFF =
FORMAT,=20
WITH A SIZE OF 800X600 AND RESOLUTION OF 300DPI.</P>
<P>MI IDEA IS TO EXCHANGE THESE CDS FOR OTHER OF SIMILAR =
CHARACTERISTICS, OR=20
WELL TO EXCHANGE THEM WITH A DEAL BETWEEN THE INTERESTED PERSONS AND ME. =
IF=20
INTERESTED, PLEASE E-MAIL.</P>
<P>THE PHOTOGRAPHS ARE OF GOOD QUALITY AND I CONSIDER THEM INTERESTING =
FOR=20
EDUCATIVE, BOTANICAL AND PROFESSIONAL PURPOSES...</P>
<P>SHOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW SOME EXAMPLES, PLEASE VISIT THIS ADDRESS: <A=20
href=3D"http://www.arrakis.es/~jahita/">www.arrakis.es/~jahita/</A></P></=
P&eacute;rez Raya<BR>Dpto. de Biolog&iacute;a Vegetal=20
(Bot&aacute;nica).Univ.Granada. =
(Spain).<BR>Tfno.:+34958243915&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
Fax:+34958243912<BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:frperez at platon.ugr.es">frperez at platon.ugr.es</A>&nbsp;&nbs=
p;&nbsp;=20
<A=20