Help with PAUP

Thomas Schlemmermeyer termites at USP.BR
Thu Dec 7 17:47:56 CST 2000

Dear All, as it sometimes uses to happen, yesterday I played with PAUP
(newest version, beta-download, updated etc.). But now unfortunately
I left my example question at home. But I am going to reconstruct it.....:

In the ASSUMPTIONS block:

begin assumptions;
option deftype = ord;
       typeset mytypes = dollo: 1-3, unord: 4-6;
end;

OK, now running this...with the "cstatus" command.

The program simply does not incorporate my typeset instructions.
It always answers: All characters ord.

It tried it around and around it did not work out!
How can I use successfully the "typeset"-option?

  Thomas