The traffic and the listserver...

Vr. Richard Bejsak-Collorado-Mansfeld ricardo at ANS.COM.AU
Fri Dec 8 09:09:21 CST 2000

Dear colleagues,
It is interesting how our listserver change...

Only few members are active but most of us are passive listeners. But when
you look on statistic the traffic get down.
When I have sent question to taxacom or entomo-l over an year ago I have
received often more than three replies / answers and now I get hardly one..
Some listservers like a "buprestidae listserver" or "elin" entomological
library listserver are hibernating dead or hibernating.

Do we are really so busy that we are not able to cooperate? Or we loosing
something, some friendliness, sense for help..?

Regards

Ricardo