E-mail address information sought for Veronica Roodt

David E. Boufford boufford at OEB.HARVARD.EDU
Wed Dec 13 15:27:10 CST 2000

Hi,
  I would like to introduce myself as a researcher of the Genus Adansonia.
At present I am making a study of the Baobabs growing in Botswana, and I
would like to seek your assistance for an email address for Veronica
Roodt-world renowned botanist who is living in Botswana and has helped with
wildlife tours in Botswana. I would appreciate your assistance on the above
inquiry.
Regards,
Edward Fletcher.

Please respond directly to edward fletcher <fletchered at techpointer.com> and