Antarctic species list

Geoff Read g.read at NIWA.CRI.NZ
Thu Dec 14 10:11:51 CST 2000

> Is there any complete list of species, particularly of FOSSIL species of all
> sorts of plants and animals which were collected in Antarctica?

Thomas, you might dip into the American Geophysical Union's Antarctic
Research Series. There's a wealth of Antarctic information in those. I note
there is one book on Geology and Paleontology of the Antarctic in the
physical sciences series. I don't know the volume number or the date.
(And, Thomas - are lists ever complete? Not in my experience :-))

--
  Geoff Read <g.read at niwa.cri.nz>