E-mail address information sought for Veronica Roodt

Dr. Gerald Stinger Guala stinger at FAIRCHILDGARDEN.ORG
Wed Dec 13 16:14:21 CST 2000

Mr. Fletcher,

The last I heard of Dr. Roodt, she was living in a tent in the on the Kwai
River in the Moremi. Definitely no email there.  That was in 96 though.  You
might try contacting A Safari Outfit that she works for sometimes FAX +27 21
872 3212.  If you really want to know botany in Botswana you really should
contact Pete Smith in Maun.

Stinger

-----Original Message-----
From: Taxacom Discussion List [mailto:TAXACOM at USOBI.ORG]On Behalf Of
David E. Boufford
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2000 3:27 PM
To: TAXACOM at USOBI.ORG
Subject: E-mail address information sought for Veronica Roodt

Hi,
  I would like to introduce myself as a researcher of the Genus Adansonia.
At present I am making a study of the Baobabs growing in Botswana, and I
would like to seek your assistance for an email address for Veronica
Roodt-world renowned botanist who is living in Botswana and has helped with
wildlife tours in Botswana. I would appreciate your assistance on the above
inquiry.
Regards,
Edward Fletcher.

Please respond directly to edward fletcher <fletchered at techpointer.com> and