How to convert slides of herbarium specimens into good qualityweb site images?

Anthony Pigott Anthony.Pigott at BTINTERNET.COM
Fri Dec 15 20:35:18 CST 2000

I would think one of the best and cheapest (~0.50 GBP each) methods is
to have the slides put on Kodak Photo CD. This gives you several,
including very high, resolutions (Kodak say most of the information in
the slide), an archive (-ish) quality storage and you can convert to
JPEG for putting on the web. You can see a few examples of this (not
using the highest resolution) on the British Pteridological Society's
site at:

http://www.ebps.org.uk/rasbach/rasbach.htm

Regards

Anthony