Tropical Natural History and Field Ecology Journals

Mon May 1 08:04:08 CDT 2000

At 11:11 AM 4/29/00 -0300, you wrote:
>Dear All, I am looking for a journal to publish some results from the field
>(neotropical region).
>
>The most common journals seem to be "Studies of Neotropical Fauna and
>Environment" and "Biotropica". Are there other journals acting in this
>field as well?

I believe there is also a journal called "Tropical Ecology" although I
don't have copies accessible here.

Thomas G. Lammers, Ph.D.

Department of Biology and Microbiology
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
Oshkosh, Wisconsin 54901-8640 USA

e-mail:                     lammers at uwosh.edu
phone (office):         920-424-7085
phone (herbarium):  920-424-1002
fax:                         920-424-1101