Tropical Natural History and Field Ecology Journals

Edward J. Cushing cushing at TC.UMN.EDU
Tue May 2 14:49:23 CDT 2000

"Journal of Tropical Ecology" publishes papers from all tropical regions.
It is published by Cambridge University Press for INTECOL (International
Association for Ecology). See www.cup.cam.ac.uk

Ed Cushing