Raven and Axelrod's paper

Allan Shanfield anshanfield at UCDAVIS.EDU
Wed May 3 10:15:37 CDT 2000

Dear John,

Admittedly, their paper is a narrative. What alternatives can I look for
in lieu of this work, something that deals with many plant families?
Especially a work that is "scientific", in dealing with testable
hypotheses, disproving, etc. If you can suggest any relevant sources, I'd
be grateful.

Regards,

Allan Shanfield
Env. Hort.