Unchecked websites

Ken Kinman kinman at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat May 13 19:08:51 CDT 2000

    Looks like someone threw this site in a hurry, and probably typed by a
secretary with little biological background.  It certainly wasn't proofread.
     On the mammal page they misspelled Eutheria 8 times in a row (Euheria).
  Just a lot of sloppiness that many high school biology students would
shake their heads at.
                     So it goes, Ken