charophytes

Jeremy Bruhl jbruhl at METZ.UNE.EDU.AU
Mon May 22 09:55:38 CDT 2000

For Australia, I suggest you contact Dr Michelle Casanova. Michelle has
extensive experience with the taxonomy, biology and ecology of charophytes.
She moved from UNE to the State of Victoria and is continuing her work on
charophytes through MEL.

Cheers
Jeremy

At 09:21 AM 05/19/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>Dear Taxacomers,
>
>I am interested in knowing who are current authorities on the taxonomy of
>the macrophytic algae the Characeae. If anyone also subscribes to a
>phycology list and can cross post this it would be appreciated.
>
>Thanks for any assistance,
>
>Robin
>Robin W. Scribailo, Ph.D.
>Associate Professor of Biology
>Biological Sciences and Chemistry Section
>Purdue University North Central
>1401 S. US 421, Westville
>IN 46391-9528
>(219) 785-5255
>FAX (219) 785-5483

Dr Jeremy J. Bruhl
Senior Lecturer in Botany
Director, N.C.W. Beadle Herbarium (NE)

Botany
School of Rural Science and Natural Resources
University of New England, Armidale, NSW 2351
Australia

jbruhl at metz.une.edu.au
http://www.une.edu.au/botany/jjbres.htm
Voice: +61 2 6773 2429