Student Bloopers #4

DR. JAMES ADAMS JADAMS at EM.DALTONSTATE.EDU
Tue May 23 10:09:43 CDT 2000

Taxacommers,

        I agree with Thomas.  There *are* some student bloopers that
do elicit an immediate guffaw.  I can't help but laugh at some of
what I've seen students write sometimes.  As a matter of fact, I'll
make a promise to post some of these as the summer term
proceeds (we started today).  However, he's also right that there
are probably a lot more that elicit an "Aw geez . . ."  Not that
everyone will agree with me, but most of what I've seen posted
recently has barely made me crack a smile.

        James

Dr. James K. Adams
Dept. of Natural Science and Math
Dalton State College
213 N. College Drive
Dalton, GA  30720
Phone: (706)272-4427; fax: (706)272-2533
U of Michigan's President James Angell's
  Secret of Success: "Grow antennae, not horns"