Seeking Information on Tribolium uniolae

Kris Brooks brookskris at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon May 29 15:23:58 CDT 2000

Hi folks,

I have been searching (largely unsuccessfully) for ecological or
physiological information on the South African grass Tribolium uniolae
(POACEAE). It has a number of synonyms, the most recently used being
Plagiochloa uniolae. Whilst I have found a number of taxonomic papers there
is little biological information published. The species is a serious weed in
an area of high conservation value remnant bushland I work in and is the
object of investigation by my colleague and I. If anyone is working on the
species or Genus or can suggest useful references or contacts I would
appreciate any input.

Cheers

Kris Brooks
Environmental Weeds Action Network