Tribolium

Vr. Richard Bejsak-Collorado-Mansfeld ricardo at ANS.COM.AU
Wed May 31 13:51:16 CDT 2000

dear colleagues,
It is interesting that genus Tribolium belongs to a beetle family
Tenebrionidae and is an  important pest in grain industry, what is related
to harvesting of  the "grass"
another Tribolium is a grass - weed / pest from south Africa..

Sometime I do not know if there is a talk about a beetle TRIBOLIUM or a
grass TRIBOLIUM.

only for interest the beetle has been described by Australian William John
Macleay 1825.. and I would like to know when and by who the grass has been
described..

Keep care and be of good cheer.

Regards

(name) Vratislav Richard Eugene Maria John Baptist
(surname) of Bejsak (Bayshark)-Collorado-Mansfeld

website: http://www.coleoptera.org
listserver: coleoptera on www.egroup.com/group/coleoptera/info.html
Coleoptera - Australia, Tenebrionidae of World
(incl. Lagriinae, Alleculinae)

University of Sydney
The Wentworth Bldg., Box 62
NSW 2006
AUSTRALIA
phone  :  +61 414 540 465
email: vratislav at bigfoot.com
           ricardo at ans.com.au
           (before Ricardo at compuserve.com
             and    ricardo at login.cz )

Only after the last tree has been cut down,
only after the last river has been poisoned,
only after the last fish has been caught,
only then will you find that money can not be eaten.'
        CREE INDIAN PROPHECY.

Incoming  mail is certified Virus Free.