species/subspecies

doris doris at AM3963.SPB.EDU
Thu Nov 16 13:03:26 CST 2000

     Species was first, most easy for understand level of the living
    world, which scientists could recognized and definited.
    Since,despite on the great progress of knowledges of  ecological
    and molecular form and processes,  I think we still have very
    vague undesrtanding of real levels of organisations of living things,
    and that have essential for a hierarchy of it. A knowledges of diverse
    of morphological of structures give a core of taxonomy.
    From this background, then particular systematics make the
    own representation of structures in defenitions of subspecies-species-genus.

       Sincerely, Alexander Martynov
                      mailto:martyn at AM3963.spb.edu