Historical biogeography = cladistic biogeography

John Grehan jrg13 at PSU.EDU
Mon Nov 20 10:18:07 CST 2000

It seems that in the Orwellian world of the Danish Botanical Institute
cladistic biogeography now consititutes the entirety of "historical
bigoeography". Hopefully the students will have the ability and willpower
to read beyond the narrow confines of the course mandate!

John Grehan