Electronic library

John R. Grehan jrg13 at PSU.EDU
Wed Dec 19 15:47:32 CST 2001

A couple of people told me that they could only acess the Galapagos pdf for
a fee. It seems that I have access through my institution. Is anyone on the
list familiar enough with this situation to tell me whether I may circulate
the copy I have downloaded. Being new to web pdfs, and in the the absence
of anything to the contrary, and having had automatic access, these aspects
never occurred to me. Enlightenment would be most welcome. My apologies for
any inconvenience incurred through my ignorance.

John Grehan

John Grehan
Frost Entomological Museum
Pennsylvania State University