Electronic library

Riaan H. Stals VREHRS at PLANT5.AGRIC.ZA
Wed Dec 19 23:38:36 CST 2001

On 19 Dec 2001 at 16:29, Robert A. (Bob) Morris wrote:

> In fact, you will usually also see an article
> serial number and a fee that is to be paid to the Copyright Clearance
> Center if you make a copy of the article that is not deemed fair use
> (e.g. to circulate to lots of other people).

Thank you for pointing this out. Here is darkest Africa I have frequently worried about
me not paying the (for our currency) exorbitant fee to CCC when making copies for
personal or work use. Can you perhaps elaborate on what the CCC considers "fair
use", as I have not before noticed such a "clause" on the CCC page in journals.

Greetings,

RIAAN STALS

RIAAN STALS
VREHRS at PLANT5.AGRIC.ZA

South African National Collection of Insects
ARC - Plant  Protection  Research  Institute
Private Bag X134  Pretoria 0002 South Africa
Voice +27-12-323-8540    Fax +27-12-325-6998