Censorship

Curtis Clark jcclark at CSUPOMONA.EDU
Fri Dec 21 19:14:35 CST 2001

At 06:42 PM 12/21/01, John Grehan wrote:
>Panbiogeography is accepted in a wide variety of reputable scientific
>journals and publishers so having an exclusive journal is redundant.

Non sequitur. Although I am no longer a member of the Willi Hennig Society,
I believe that _Cladistics_ is still published, despite the fact that there
are countless other journals that publish papers using cladistic
methodology. There are always reasons, some good and some bad, to have a
journal specific to a particular approach.

Biological Sciences Department             Voice: (909) 869-4062
California State Polytechnic University      FAX: (909) 869-4078
Pomona CA 91768-4032  USA                  jcclark at csupomona.edu