TAXACOM Digest - 11 Jan 2001 to 12 Jan 2001 (#2001-10)

scott ranger scottranger at MEDIAONE.NET
Sat Jan 13 08:21:37 CST 2001

It's definitely NOT sassafras (Sassafras albidum) and I doubt it's in the
Lauraceae. I suspect that it is a papaya as they are cultivated by the
millions in the area between Miami and the Everglades.

Scott Ranger