GIS for beginners

Robert A. (Bob) Morris ram at CS.UMB.EDU
Tue Jul 17 23:52:03 CDT 2001

Getting Started with Geographic Information Systems, Keith C. Clarke,
Third Edition, with CD-ROM that includes Arc View.

This is not specialized to biology, though case studies is about gypsy
moth dynamics, and several others are ecologically motivated.