No subject

STEPHEN MANNING SDMANNING at ASUB.ARKNET.EDU
Wed Jul 4 18:05:00 CDT 2001

Hello,

To those of you that requested reprints of papers I contributed to the
Generic Flora of the Southeastern United States and did not receive either
or both of them, I am sorry, the number of requests for both significantly
exceeded the number of reprints I have, and I am now out of both.  I am
informed that possibly at least some additional reprints of individual
papers, including (1) the Pedaliaceae and (2) the Bignoniaceae of the
Southeastern U. S., may be available from:

Dr. Carroll Wood
Herbarium
Harvard University
22 Divinity Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02138
USA.                                    Also, with regard to the Bignoniaceae paper, an individual or
institution willing to purchase the whole issue of Harvard Papers in Botany
in which that paper occurred may contact:

Dr. Helen L. Flagg
Department of Organismic and Evolutionary Biology
Harvard University
26 Oxford St.
Cambridge, MA 02138
USA                                     and, with regard to the Pedaliaceae paper, an individual or
institution willing to purchase the whole issue of the Journal of the
Arnold Arboretum Supplementary Series 1 for $25, payable in advance, may
contact Frances Maguire at the following email address for details:
fmaguire at arnarb.harvard.edu

You might also try contacting the authors of other individual papers in
those volumes to see if they have extra copies of the issues or extra
reprints.  I have addresses of those from the JAA Supplement, not the HPB.

Regards,
Steve Manning