Species Enumeration (Biodiversity) or Phylogenetic Relationship(Science) ==> Another problem

Dr. Neil Snow nsnow at BENTLEY.UNCO.EDU
Thu Jul 19 10:10:06 CDT 2001

Funny thing though, I doubt the ecologists and many others who rely on the names
provided by taxonomists would think it is a waste of money for taxonomists to
describe new species and document they occur in detail.  The "shelf life" of
good descriptive taxonomic work needs no defense.
NS