Arachnid/Insect Venomologist

Robin Leech releech at TELUSPLANET.NET
Fri Jul 20 15:04:03 CDT 2001

Does anyone know the name of a venomologist who deals with insects and arachnids in North America?

I have a man phoning me from Massachusetts who was bitten by an araneid spider, he thinks it was genus _Argiope_, when he was in the Carolinas area.  

Any help much appreciated.

Robin Leech

More information about the Taxacom mailing list