One species, was Re: One origin? (viral evolution)

Curtis Clark jcclark at CSUPOMONA.EDU
Mon Jul 23 09:30:25 CDT 2001

At 08:49 AM 7/23/2001, Thomas Lammers wrote:

>Now, you know that page position within a work has nothing to do with
>priority!  If you have multiple names of equal priority, you must follow
>the choice of whomever first synonymized them, in an effectively published
>venue.

Alas, I have just learned that to be taken seriously, one must be
completely facetious. Next, someone will point out that ICZN and ICBN would
need to be unified, which will start a Biocode debate. :-)

--
Curtis Clark                 http://www.csupomona.edu/~jcclark/
Biological Sciences Department             Voice (909) 869-4062
Pomona CA 91768-4032  USA                 jcclark at csupomona.edu