Royal pain in the ass

Vr. Richard Bejsak-Colloredo-Mansfeld ricardo at ANS.COM.AU
Sat Jul 28 19:48:20 CDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Shear" <wshear at hams-hsc.hsc.edu>

> > Not only is replying to the list a problem, but I've just gotten
> > 4 "out of the office" and one "bounce" message due to the last
> > post.  This sort of reply should go to the list owner, not the
> > sender.

and the best is , what happen to our coleoptera listserver once, when his
own message "out of the office" get back to sender his computer send this
message reply again and again and....and we has been flatted in few minutes
by 120 same messages..

Keep care and be of good cheer.

Regards

(name) Vratislav Richard Eugene Maria John Baptist
(surname) of Bejsak (Bayshark)-Colloredo-Mansfeld

website: http://www.coleoptera.org
listserver: coleoptera on www.egroup.com/group/coleoptera/info.html
Coleoptera - Australia, Tenebrionidae of World
(incl. Lagriinae, Alleculinae)

University of Sydney
The Wentworth Bldg., Box 62
NSW 2006
AUSTRALIA
phone  :  +61 414 540 465
email: vratislav at bigfoot.com
           ricardo at ans.com.au
           (before Ricardo at compuserve.com
             and    ricardo at login.cz )

Only after the last tree has been cut down,
only after the last river has been poisoned,
only after the last fish has been caught,
only then will you find that money can not be eaten.'
        CREE INDIAN PROPHECY.

Incoming  mail is certified Virus Free.