Date of receipt of journal

Mary Barkworth Mary at BIOLOGY.USU.EDU
Sat Jun 2 17:37:07 CDT 2001

For reasons having to do with priority, I need to know the earliest dates on
which Gayana 53(2) was received by 'botanical institutions with libraries
accessible to botanists generally' (Art. 29 of the International Code of
botanical Nomenclature). If you work at an institution that routinely
records the date of receipt of each journal issue, I would appreciate your
letting me know when your institution received the issue in question, if it
was before August 27, 1997.  I have a record of its being received on that
date at one institution, but need to know if some institutions received it
earlier and, if so, when.

My thanks in advance to all of you kind enough to check, whether or not you
have an earlier date.

Mary Barkworth