WWW sites for translating LATIN?

Dr. Gerald Stinger Guala stinger at FAIRCHILDGARDEN.ORG
Tue Jun 19 15:54:43 CDT 2001

Christian,

Free Programs
http://www.levity.com/alchemy/latin/latintrans.html
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~pbostock/

Single words
http://dictionaries.travlang.com/EnglishLatin/dict.cgi?query=curl&max=50
http://cawley.archives.nd.edu/cgi-bin/lookdown.pl

Patricia Eckel (bryo at paradox.net) and Mark Garland
(http://members.aol.com/magarland/botlat/botlata.htm) do it for a fee.

Stinger

Gerald "Stinger" Guala, Ph.D.
Keeper of the Herbarium
Coordinator of the Program in Tropical Plant Systematics
Fairchild Tropical Garden Research Center
11935 Old Cutler Rd.
Coral Gables, FL 33156-4299

www.virtualherbarium.org