Generic Mapping Tool online?

Alexey Solodovnikov asolodovnikov at MAIL.RU
Wed Jun 20 10:19:27 CDT 2001

Dear colleague,

Maybe the following URL is that what you are asking about?

http://www.aquarius.geomar.de/omc/de/

This is German site which can be used for interactive production of distribution maps.

Sincerely,
Alexey Solodovnikov.