3D images

Dieter at Mizzou1.Missouri.edu Waloßek Dieter at Mizzou1.Missouri.edu Waloßek
Tue Jun 26 17:35:36 CDT 2001

Hi all, I have placed some of my stereo images transferred to red-green system of Upper Cambrian (490 Million years old) Orsten fossilson my website. You can look at them using normal stereo glasses with red left and green right. Such things may even be available in toy shops. Would be nice to read some comments before setting up more of them. Enjoy, DIETER WALOSZEK, ULM

http://biosys-serv.biologie.uni-ulm.de

and check out my section pages.

Further services of our section: diverse biosystematic information, incl. the searchable library of the late Dr. Evers (entomol. literature):
http://biosys-serv.biologie.uni-ulm.de/bioinfo/literature/evers/EversLibraryLinks.html
several databases, for example that on mainly German-speaking taxonomic experts:
http://biosys-serv.biologie.uni-ulm.de/expertdatei/stexpertdb.html
and a searchable db of my private collection of arthropod literature and many other stuff.
And: the new website entry of the German Society of Biological Systematics = Gesellschaft für Biologische Systematik GfBS: http://gfbs-home.de/