list archives

Peter Rauch peterr at SOCRATES.BERKELEY.EDU
Wed Jun 27 05:05:30 CDT 2001

On Wed, 27 Jun 2001, JOSEPH E. LAFERRIERE wrote:
> I would like some help, please, accessing list archives. I
> found some of the archives on the www but not the one piece
> I need.

The official Taxacom archive is at
http://usobi.org/archives/taxacom.html

Select the "Search" function and fill in the form with whatever
terms/conditions you believe your posting may satisfy.

>      In 1995 or 1996, I distributed a poem called "The Dawn
> of Creation." It was a parody of "Night Before Christmas."
> Problem is that I now do not have a copy of my own poem on
> my own computer. I was hoping that I could download it from
> the list archives.

I did not locate it, searching for "dawn creation", but I did
locate it searching for "laferriere" and "After 1995". Turns out
that the name of the poem isn't The Dawn of Creation". I'll
leave it as an exercise for the reader to find the poem.
You'll find a couple of follow-up postings as well.
Peter