Dawn of Selection poem

Wed Jun 27 14:11:15 CDT 2001

I thank Peter Rauch for sharing the URL of the search page
for the archives. This was most helpful. I did succeed in
finding the poem. The poem's title as I originally
wrote it in 1984 for my freshmen students as UArizona
was Dawn of Creation, but apparently I changed it to
Dawn of Selection before distributing it to this list a
decade later.
    I feel compelled to say, however, that I found the
"leave this as an exercise for the reader" bit rather
childish.

Joe Laferriere

--
Dr. Joseph E. Laferriere