FW: SEB annual ethnobiology meeting

Derek Sikes dss95002 at UCONNVM.UCONN.EDU
Tue Oct 30 11:33:09 CST 2001

To all interested,

This spring the departments of Anthropology and Ecology and Evolutionary
Biology at the University of Connecticut will be hosting the annual Society
of Ethnobiology meeting. The meeting will be held March 6-9th. Papers or
symposia are invited on the following and related topics:

Archaeobotany,
Biocultural Diversity Conservation,
Medicinal Plants and Animals
Technology/Techniques of Indigenous Artisans,
Research Ethics in Ethnobiology
Symbols/Symbolism on and in Indigenous Handicrafts

We are unfortunately late in putting out our call for papers, but we are now
inviting papers and symposia. More information is available from our website

http://www.anth.uconn.edu/gradstudents/lfernandes/

Abstracts are due January 15, 2002.  Submit to:

Luci Fernandes
U-2176, Department of Anthropology
University of Connecticut
Storrs, CT 06269
Luci.Fernandez at uconn.edu

best wishes,

Rob

--
Robert Dunn
RRD98001 at uconnvm.uconn.edu
University of Connecticut, Storrs TLS U-43
Storrs, CT 06269-0001
(860) 486-0858
http://www.eeb.uconn.edu/grads/rdunn/index.html