why can't i

Fri Apr 5 10:23:59 CST 2002

At 10:57 AM 4/5/02 -0500, stuart fullerton wrote:
>we all know that:
>"birds do it"
>"bees do it"
>"even educated fleas do it"
>so why can i not get any photographic evidence that bees and flees do do
>it for my porn door collage for the front door of the bugcloset????
>help out you folks. please --  i can not download and print on this
>widget so it be sent by snail-mail.

Just insects?  I guess you wouldn't be interested in a photo of a pair of
bullsnakes locked in an amorous embrace then?

Thomas G. Lammers, Ph.D.

Department of Biology and Microbiology
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
Oshkosh, Wisconsin 54901-8640 USA

e-mail:       lammers at uwosh.edu
phone:      920-424-1002
fax:           920-424-1101

Plant systematics; classification, nomenclature, evolution, and biogeography
of the Campanulaceae s. lat.

Webpages: