marine aquatic plants

John Nelson nelson at BIOL.SC.EDU
Mon Apr 15 08:30:21 CDT 2002

MON 15 Apr 830a

Friends

        As a follow-up to Paul Hargrave's request, I'm taking this opportinity
to remind you that if you find duplicates of seagrass spcimens within
your collections, USCH would be most happy to have them. Or if you
collect specimens in the coming season. Any taxon, any location

        Thanks JOHN

--
John B. Nelson
A. C. Moore Herbarium

ph 803-777-8196
fax 803-777-4002
nelson at sc.edu

Non totum difficile est, sed nihil facile.