FW: Islands, Science and Creationism

Les Kaufman lesk at BU.EDU
Mon Apr 15 10:42:09 CDT 2002

Would somebody please explain to me how panbiogeography works for marine
systems.  Take, for example, species like the pelagic dolphin or black
durgeon triggerfish, which are pantropical, as compared to the splendid
toadfish, restricted to the Central American shelf?

--
Les Kaufman
Biology Department
lesk at bu.edu