CD ROM : Lucanidae of Thailand

Jean-Michel Maes jmmaes at IBW.COM.NI
Fri Aug 9 07:17:48 CDT 2002

Para : member of TAXACOM
e-mail : TAXACOM at USOBI.ORG
País : USA

Dear   member of TAXACOM,

It's for us a pleasure to announce our new CD ROM
        LUCANIDAE OF THAILAND
result of the collaboration with Amnuay PINRATANA.
This CD ROM presents the 115 Lucanidae beetles reported from Thailnd (some are new reports), pictures and distribution maps of each species are provided and even in many species differents pictures permit a better opinion about the morphological variation of the species.

This CD ROM is english version and can be run on IBM and clones.
Value : 20 US $ + 5 US $ for sending costs.

We take also this opportunity to tell you about our promotion (33 % less) on our precedent CD ROMs :

MARIPOSAS DE NICARAGUA (butterflies of Nicaragua / Spanish version, with many pictures of all the species)

INSECTOS ASOCIADOS A CULTIVOS DE TROPICO HUMEDO DE NICARAGUA (Insects associated with humid-tropics crops of Nicaragua, spanish version with many pictures and a checklist of all the insects reported from Nicaragua and associated with crops like : cocoa, cocnuts, mahogany, cassava, maracuya (Passiflora edulis), black pepper, vainilla, and many more).

Each CD ROM for 20 US $ + 5 US $ of sending costs.

Sincerely,

Jean-Michel.

P.S. This e-mail is send you personnally.
The unique function of this e-mail is give you information about our activities.
If you do not want to receive more e-mails from us, just let me know at the same e-mail, and I will remove your adress from our adress book.

Si prefieres recibir estas informaciones en español solo avisenos.

A.P. 527 (Do not use DHL or similar)
León
Nicaragua

tel. 505-0-311-6586