Grass Manual Newsletter 13

Mary Barkworth Mary at BIOLOGY.USU.EDU
Fri Aug 9 14:04:16 CDT 2002

For those interested, I have just posted the thirteenth newsletter to
the Web. I hope that it does not prove to be an unlucky number. Those
dismayed by the errors in the turquoise edition handed out at the ASPT
meeting will be pleased to know that most (?all) of the errors have been
corrected. The previous version was completed at 7 pm on Friday, I was
already late for a thesis celebration party, and I had to leave Saturday
morning. This explains the failure to proof read more carefully.

Mary