No subject

John Noyes jsn at NHM.AC.UK
Fri Aug 16 17:21:56 CDT 2002

Dear All,

You may have noticed the "deliberate" error in my recent messages to TAXACOM.

Of course I meant "orthography" not "lithography" - I had a fixation on the
latter for some reason - put it down to the hot weather we are having here
at present - a bit of a shock to the system. In any case, I meant original
spelling! My thanks to Denis Brothers for pointing that one out.

John

Entomology Department, The Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, South
Kensington, London, SW7 5BD, UK

Tel. +44 (0)207-942-5594  Fax: +44 (0)207-942-5229

INTERNET: jsn at NHM.ac.uk

Interactive catalogue and biological database of World Chalcidoidea on CD:

Contact the publisher: DickyS._Yu at telus.net, or Dicky S. Yu, P.O.Box 48205,
Bentall Centre, Vancouver B.C., V7X 1N8, CANADA;
see also www.taxapad.com

Encyrtidae of Costa Rica:
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/science/intro/entom/project2/index.html

Course on taxonomy and biology of parasitic Hymenoptera:
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/entomology/hymcours