Systematics

Peter Stevens peter.stevens at MOBOT.ORG
Fri Aug 16 10:43:30 CDT 2002

When reading early literature when the word "systematist" (or
"systematiste", etc.) appears, beware; its meaning may not be what
you think it is.  it may refer to somebody who uses lots of
characters to make divisions, or somebody who uses only a single
character...  Times have not changed.

Peter S.