"Arcane" / "prevailing usage"

Susan B. Farmer sfarmer at GOLDSWORD.COM
Sun Aug 25 21:12:36 CDT 2002

If I remember correctly at one point, the draft BioCode was basically a
combination of both codes.  Where one differed from the other, an exception
was made.  Sort of like "all original descriptions shall be in latin except
for organisms that fall under the ICZN" or some such.  You might be able to
look at that and see the differences between the two codes.

Susan
-----
Susan Farmer
sfarmer at goldsword.com
Botany Department, University of Tennessee
http://www.goldsword.com/sfarmer/Trillium